Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

T3 Psalms

In class at prayer time Mrs Lee introduced to us something called praying with the Psalms. This is were you the teacher puts a Psalm on the TV and we have to copy one or to verses that really stood out to you. After that she would pick a couple of people to share their verse and why they picked that. All of us enjoyed this and now we had to make this slideshow with all the verses that we put in on our weekly Psalm Doc and make them in to mini Psalms. If you want to do this just get some Psalms and write down what verse or verses stood out to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.