Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

The Amazing Stars Of Matariki

In class we made these matariki slides so we could tell people about them, the stuff that they did, symbols that represent them and their family tree. We have been learning about Matariki because it is the Maori new year and some people in our school are Maori like me. This was really difficult because some of the words on the sites were Maori and so we had too look at them and try and guess what word they are. I really enjoyed this because we got to learn more about Matariki and the Maori new year. This was different to all our other Matariki lessons were with like more help and buddies but this one we had to kind of Figure It Out (FIO). 




If you read this properly answer this.
What are the names of the Seven Stars?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.