Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Christmas acrostic poem

In class we have been learning about all different kinds of writing this year. So every week we have to choose a different piece of writing and write about it. This week I chose a poem. And for my poem I did an acrostic poem about christmas.


Christmas day is a day where we celebrate Jesus’ birthday.
Helping us also on christmas day  Is the extraordinary santa with all of his presents.
Riding on our new bikes and playing all the new toys.
I  personally think that christmas makes everyone spoiled. 
So everyone loves christmas but some people forget that christmas is all because of Jesus and not Santa.
This christmas though I am going to not just think about the presents.
Most of my family think about how it is Jesus’ birthday so I think I will get a good reminder to remember Jesus on this day
As always it still would be fun to still get a present. 
So what I am trying to say in this acrostic poem is to remember that it is Jesus’ birthday and don’t get annoyed if you don’t get any presents.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.