Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

Come to our Market day!

At St Bernadette's on the 6th of November at 2pm we are going to have a market day.

In our class we are selling all sorts of things. we are selling spiders (fizzy with ice cream), waffles with all sorts of things on them, paper briquettes, also guessing how many lollies is in a jar and last of all throwing wet sponges at kiwi can leaders. So for this market day we made posters and I am here to show you mine. My one is about the spiders. but on other peoples blogs in my class they might have different posters unless they were in my group for this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.