Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Winter the best season ever

One day Mr Norman came into our class for the day and he asked us what our favorite season was and why. He wrote down all the seasons and asked us some questions then he said 
"pick your favorite season and go write why it is your favorite"
and that is how I ended up with this piece of writing. It was kind of hard but I did finish it.
Her is my writing 





Do you like winter? Is it your favorite season? If it isn’t what season do you
like? Anyways if you like winter then I agree with you and you should also
read this. As it is a story that you will like and should read. 

Winter has a lot of snow when it is a snowy day. It is amazing seeing all of it
and playing with it. When it snows you can go make an army of snowmen and
hide behind them while having snowball fights. Or if you don’t like the snow
you don’t have to play with it. Instead, you can go ice skating on frozen
lakes with your friends and family.

When it is winter you can also just stay inside and relax. You can make a
hot chocolate and sit next to a fire if you have one. Or even if it is a super hot
day winter still gives the day a nice breeze. It can make you go from stinking
hot to nice and cool.


Winter also has really fun sports that you can play, like soccer, rugby,
hockey and more. I like these because you can play all of them and not
just one at a time and then wait for next year - it’s kind of like multi tasking!
An example of this is that you can play rugby and have so much fun. 

In winter it is really cold, and since it is really cold it can get me sick and
I won’t have to go to school. One example of this is I could be taking my
dog on a walk and I could get a cold, and so I then won’t have to go to
school and can stay home in bed all day.

This concludes that winter is the best and why I love it. 


















2 comments:

  1. You have made some good points here. It was hard to read as it went across the page. To engage the reader you need to make sure your writing is formatted correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Norman for the comment and I will change that.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.