Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

How to plant a seed

WALT write instructional writing we have planted seeds and have been following them


How to plant a seed

W.A.L.T write instructions. We have to write instructions on how to plant a seed.

Materials
  1. A seed
  2. Pot
  3. Water
  4. Sunlight
  5. Soil  
  6. Gloves

  1. Get your pot and put soil in it with your gloves
  2. Make a hole in your soil
  3. Get a seed
  4. Berry it
  5. Water it a bit
  6. Put it in the sun
  7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 each day  


7 comments:

  1. Hello Petelo i have some feed back 1 Why are the words SO big and can you please make it smaller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for the comment pease use positive, thoughtful and helpful next time and I made it so big because I wanted everyone to see it.

      Delete
  2. Nice you know how to plant a seed but I don't Kinda know how to plant a seed but now I do because I do planting at home with my mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment just remember to use positive, thoughtful and helpful and sometimes a question.

      Delete
  3. I got three word to say MAKE WORDS SMALLER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petelo I like your work and It's really useful for helping people.
    The thing is now I know how to plant a seed!!!
    P.S make the words smaller plz

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job petelo
    i like it

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.