Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

M.r Rat

Mr. rat 
Once in a long long time ago where computers weren’t made where electricity was nothing where everything smells but the most smelliest thing was rats. Rats where always little stinky pests who always left there stench everywhere but one day there was one rat who was pleasant, polite, and always used their manners but the most best thing about this rat is smell. His smell was so good sometimes that it made some of them most worst smelling rats and place smell like flowers and all other nice smelling stuff but he had a secret and everyone wanted to know some people say that if you go up to him give him 1 dollar a nail and a piece of wood all that smells like blossoms and then he will tell you his secret most people have believe in this but when they do it the sent of blossoms never stays on and people have tried showering and putting all of this perfume on but it never worked the only way to do it was to get his secret or do it the way that i’m just about to do see everytime in the morning he leaves to go somewhere out of town and then he comes 
 To be continued...

6 comments:

  1. Hey Petelo, I really like your blog post!. It reminded me of a movie that i've watched. Also is btu suppose to be "but?" maybe you could fix that up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fria thanks for the comment I fixed the btu to but.

      Delete
  2. Hello Petelo your story about Mr Rat was pretty funny it made me giggle great job i think your story was excellent good effort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manuk thanks for the comment next time can you put a helpful so I can change something

      Delete
  3. hi petelo I think you Mr.Rat story is funny too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikanya thanks for the comment

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.