Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Week 5 synthesis work

IN class we had to do our weekly synthesis work. This basically is our blog post for reading. In our synthesis task we hadx to make something that would clear out mountains for airstrips and a easier way to get building supplies up mountains. We had to do this task because we read an article about Sir Edmund Hillary and what he did. One of the things that he did was help make schools and hospitals and all of that helpful stuff. But they had to wait ages for the supplies because people were going by foot. so this machine makes it easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.