Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

See you in the cosmos

In class our class novel is See you in the cosmos and everyday we will read some and every week we will get a task. This is not that hard but it is really fun it's like doing it with our old book fish in a tree. 





Edit:
we finally finished the book it took us a whole term but it worked. It was such a good book a trash ending. Either way you should read this book Because it is the best but ending because he doesn't even meet the head of SIV Space Lander Sivet it's so bad. In the holidays there is a chance that I might make a different ending if i'm that board 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.