Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Stephen, Paul and Peter

In R.E we have been looking at Jesus' disciples. When we did this we had to use animaker and write about 3 people. I choose Stephen, Paul and Peter. I enjoyed this because we got to learn about not just the main disciples but some of the others.

Things that were hard: Making the slide go smoothly
Things that were easy: nothing

Edit...
In class we looked at my Animaker and I had to tweak the littlest thing and that was to make it go slower but it does still go a bit faster because I put it on the slowest the video can go but it is still fast. This is not perfect I am just saying this is not perfect, I have only used this site a couple times so don't think that I made amazing and perfect because it aint. 


Question for after the video.
Who were the 3 disciples that I chose? 
(This is really easy)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.