Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Taonga Poster




In class for topic we are learning about Taonga. We had to make a Poster about all the taonga that we have (treasure to us). 

I put my flag because I love my country and proud of who I am.
I put the earth because it is so cool what is on this earth and how peaceful it is.
I put music because it is really calming. 
and the family and heart because they are all really loving and nice.
and technology because I can't live without it.
And my dog because he is gangster and fun.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.