Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Bottle rockets

WALT share what we have learnt with Whanau.
At school for Il we were looking and acids and bases. Then we did some experiments with these acids and bases. After we had to pick one to show at the celebration of learning which is a day were we show our family and friends what we have been doing in IL. we did a bottle rocket.
What I enjoyed: watching the rocket go up. Because I didn't think it was going to go as high as it went and because I didn't think it would work at all. 
what I could work on:Puting just enough tissue in so that it wouldn't just sit there and do nothing it would actually go up in the sky.  
What was hard: making it actually fly. This was because you had to make the cork not hit the ground but still be in the bottle or again puting just enough Tissue.  





      

Here are some pictures

Here is a video of when the rocket went up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Petelo I am Alvin YMS I really like the part when it went up the sky! that was awesome next time you shoud do a bit drawings expalaing it what made you do this was it fun? did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora my name is Connor from yaldhurst model school.I like the way that you have no bottle rockets lineup in the air.I did something like it but it was a volcano why did you do this
    from connor

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.